Flevaris Mastoras (Ari Rhodes) is a producer, violinist, new bass player, songwriter, and sound engineer.
Originally from Rhodes, Greece, Ari began his music career at the age of 14 as a DJ before moving into production, engineering, and songwriting.
Ari is currently working with several up-and-coming Canadian artists, including Toronto-based THENWHEN and Alberta-based Jimi.
Jimi’s album, All of Me, is a collaboration with Toronto-based Mikhail Cronin and St. Albert-based Julia Nicholson.
His also giving back as the technical educator for the Canadian Centre for Ethnomusicology’s TranceCultural Orchestra’s pandemic project based out of Edmonton, Alberta.
- Ryan O’Shaughnessy (The Voice, Britain’s Got Talent)
- Agir (Vidisco, Portugal)
- Scott Stoddart (AudioFreaks)
- Katia Zuccarelli (ole)
- Lisa Harriton (PEN Music)
- Michelle Treacy (Sony Music)
- Valerie Broussard (Round Hill)
- Tino Zolfo (Peer Music)
- Rykka (Cordova Bay Records)
- Jessica Chase (Wax Records)
- RALPH (604 Records)
- JILLEA (Slaight Music)
- Sam Drysdale (Slaight Music)
- Kayla Diamond (Slaight Music)
- Jasmine Denham (Serena Ryder)
- Mikhail Cronin (Drake, Lil Wayne, The Game)
- Tim Baker (Hey Rosetta!)
- Lisa Dal Bello (Dalbello)
- Trevor Guthrie (Soul Decision)
interested in working at up in arms?
Let’s make your music timeless, together.